Saturday, September 8, 2012

Why market?


I've recently become aware that my life surrounds a handful of things. And these things, as it turns out, seem to fit nicely within the term “market.”

I exchange ideas for feedback. Exchange money for goods. Exchange energy for production. Exchange time for the chance to see something interesting or beautiful.

I have devised a theory that we are all exchanging something for something. But that’s what makes life so exciting. The opportunity to obtain something through the exchange of something.

In this blog I will discuss my constantly evolving love of fashion. My love of food and my adventures in trying to cook it. My quest for a creative outlet in following or creating D.I.Y. projects. And my love for my home, where my heart truly is.

Welcome To Market. 


No comments:

Post a Comment